Sunday, August 16, 2015

Defense! Where was the defense????

Defense! Where was the defense???? I keep hearing stellar reports out of Auburn, and Miss State, that their defense is solid as a rock this year, given the offense fits that are trying to move the ball. Miss State has a very good running and passing QB, Auburn also has a quick time offense that has great fire power. So for Auburn and Miss State to be getting stronger on defense seem to be very alarming news to me. Especially if LSU offense is going up and down the field scoring touchdowns like this LSU reports insinuates. Les Miles keep saying that everything is OK, and I have heard him say that before, and 2014 was an 8-5 bust.

I can only hope that Les Miles is not lying to us again, but I am truly worried over this LSU football team defense, that disappointed the LSU fans so badly last year..

The Tigers offense was led by an explosive group of playmakers
nola.com

No comments:

Post a Comment