Thursday, October 29, 2015

See ya don't want to be yea.

See ya don't want to be yea.

Man I want to swear to high heaven over the disappointment I heard listening to John Boehner's farewell speech to the House of Representatives, in the US Congress.

Did you see the member of the House show their true colors to us for their real Political Party, the American aristocratic? Birds of a feather stealing, lying, conniving, and selling out you and me in front of our very eyes, putting on John Boehner final TV Show for appearances sake. No! I would be in Church on my knees confessing my sins to my countryman, and God, for living like a social hypocrite that you can cut with a knife, and I am sure that many of you feel the same way.

So are you really kidding us Mr. and Mrs. TV Media? Showing us the American people these Showtime real time lies just to keep using us for what you want?
Like   Comment  

No comments:

Post a Comment