Friday, January 1, 2016

As time goes by....

Thomas Williams
At one time back in the 1950th 2016 looked very far away to me, because I was born in September 1940. And now here we are much older and feeling like what in the world can go wrong now, that did not take me out before. I know that the grim reaper will be coming for me too, but I just do not know just when and were in what form of death it will be.
I'm guessing complications from Pneumonia because of COPD, or congestive heart failure, because of my heart getting overworking trying to keep up with my chronic lungs problem. So either one is not a OK feeling to me because I want to die in my sleep.
But whatever kills me I hope that I don't suffer because I can't stand feeling hurt.
2016 my goodness!
-------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaAqze81y4Y
-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment