Tuesday, May 31, 2016

His truth keeps marching on.

John Richardson to Cowboy Logic Restoring America Forum
5 hrs ·
Not satisfied with accepting McChrystal’s resignation the President made a cheap parting shot. “I bet when I die you’ll be happy to pee on my grave.”
The General saluted. “Mr. President, I always told myself after leaving the Army I’d never stand in line again.
OBAMA TO GENERAL: “I BET WHEN I DIE YOU’LL BE HAPPY TO PEE ON MY GRAVE” Posted By: usainfobox May 31, 2016 Share This is a true story. General…
usainfobox.com
-------
Fred Kirby
Fred Kirby Why wait piss on him now
Like · Reply · 4 · 3 hrs
Simon Foster
Simon Foster And his moronic family will insist that this traitor be interred at Arlington - where he can't be pissed on. All I know is that I'll be drinking LOTS of diuretics if he isn't.
Jacki Auburn
Jacki Auburn I'd have no problem crapping on his grave. Hopefully not buried in arlington. He did not serve.
--------

No comments:

Post a Comment