EXCLUSIVE: Democratic National Committeewoman says her party is 'clearing a path' for Hillary because 'the women in charge' want it that way
- Female member of the Democratic Party's controlling body spoke to Daily Mail Online in Las Vegas following Tuesday's primary debate
- She rattled off a list of women at the top of the party hierarchy and said two vice chairs helped craft a decision this summer to favor Clinton
- The committeewoman warned her party could promote Hillary 'because she's a woman, and risk having her implode after she's nominated'
- The Democratic National Committee insisted that it 'runs an impartial primary process, period'
- But it has sanctioned just six debates this time around; Democratic presidential candidates had to survive 27 of them in 2007-08
- DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz campaigned for Hillary in 2008 when she last ran for the presidency
- See our full coverage of Hillary Clinton and her presidential bid