Saturday, August 20, 2016

Trump Donates An 18-Wheeler Worth Of Supplies For Louisiana Flood Victims

Ginni Lay McLean to Friends Who Support Donald J. Trump
1 hr ·
This is CNN!!! The expression on the female anchor's face....Priceless!!! LOL!!! Talk about shock. God bless Mr. Trump. I am so proud to be a supporter of the Trump/Pence team. Btw, I don't watch CNN. I am sharing this from a friend's post.
-------
Louise Bodak
Louise Bodak: When someone donates to the disaster victims in Louisiana..it should be appreciated for the fine intentions it was meant for..Maybe the paid for media will try to dismiss and make fun of it..but the victims will know it for the caring and committed ges...See More
Jerri Abrams-Cheeseman
Jerri Abrams-Cheeseman: I must have missed something. I didnt see any "shock"
Kris Smith
Kris Smith: Truth no has a history of helping
--------

No comments:

Post a Comment