'She's a bad, bad person!' Trump digs at Hillary as he recites Wikileaks bombshells and pledges to 'investigate the investigation' that ended her classified email case
- Donald Trump rattled off a litany of Wikileaks revelations before a Florida crowd on Tuesday nights
- He hit his Democratic opponent on her embarrassing 'open trade and open borders' speech and railed against her campaign's criticism of Catholics
- Teleprompter-aided speech said Clinton wants 'to end forever the American independence that our founders gave to us'
- Trump spent more than 20 minutes detailed embarrassing bombshells hacked from Clinton's campaign chairman's email account
- He called them 'the latest evidence of the hatred that the Clinton campaign has, really, for everyday Americans'
Donald Trump took full advantage Tuesday night of the day's document cascade released by Wikileaks, telling a Florida crowd that Hillary Clinton's campaign is full of 'so much corruption' that his administration would be obligated to launch a new criminal probe of her actions during and after her tenure at the State Department.
'We have to investigate Hillary Clinton, and we have to investigate the investigation!' he said in the seaside town of Panama City Beach.
'She was a disaster,' Trump claimed, recalling her time as a carpetbagging U.S. senator from New York.
'And she's a bad person. Remember that. She's a bad, bad person.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3833741/She-s-bad-bad-person-Trump-digs-Hillary-recites-Wikileaks-bombshells-pledges-investigate-investigation-ended-classified-email-case.html#ixzz4MtSfMDDM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook