Thursday, February 23, 2017

We always have a chance to learn if we keep living.


---------
Tinker

Oh, how I always want to speak out to God in thanks for giving us the ability to understand knowledge through our own reasoning power. As if we can travel to the largest object out into the farthest reagents of space, or study the smallest infinitesimal impulse of energy without any restriction at all.

I seem to have no size when I am understanding just a little bit more knowledge from what I knew before.

I heard about another solar system in the vast Universe that has seven planets orbiting their sun in that all-important Goldilocks zone for life as we know it to flourish.

Because we were beginning to think that Earth was a 1 in a Quintillion chance for our own life existence. The discovery of another solar system with seven planets orbiting in the Goldilocks zone with a chance for life like ourselves is very important to know.

And like I said before I always thank God that I can always learn and have the ability to understand a little bit more about our vast Universe - that seems so very hard to completely see what we are looking at.
---------

No comments:

Post a Comment