Friday, July 21, 2017

Thank you, God.

----------
Tinker

It is 107 degrees in Warner Robins Georgia and my bedroom is still cool because of our home's air-conditioner.

So I touch my bedroom wooden cross hanging on my wall over my bed with the back of my hand. Feeling the great affection that our Lord Jesus Christ has for us even after his Death and  Resurrection over 2000 years ago.

So sometimes like this moment knowing about just how harsh and cruel this life of ours can become.

That because of that I feel like I am still cradled into the love of my Mother's arms, safely protected by my father strength. All because of the wonderful spirit in the divine attitude that Jesus Christ loved us with.

And of course, that comfortable feeling of love moves me to say something publicly trying to pray about my total gratitude and approaching about Gods love.

It is a great feeling that I have about God from time to time that seems to remains very quiet but very appealing, and healthy for me.
----------

No comments:

Post a Comment