Thursday, July 27, 2017

These US Senators were really Bastards of the State all along.

Tinker

These US Senators want the US Government running the American peoples Health Care insurance so they can keep playing God.

The truth of who they are is in what they do and not in what they say. These US Senators voted against appealing Obamacare and because of that vote openly turned their back on their own parents and countryman spirit of citizenship. Who has honored the spirit of America since the US Government conception?  Pulling our own weight without Government intrusions, and being responsible to our families duty.

I really don't have a decent word to express about these people voting to keep Obamacare because of my disappointment in these bastards. So I would rather not think about them anymore except when it is my turn to vote, I will remember them too.
----------
Naming names...
------------
----------

No comments:

Post a Comment