Wednesday, July 5, 2017
Tiger who sat with Confucius really knows inside truth.
What Confucius Did NOT Say
- Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient
- A passionate kiss, like the spider web, leads to undoing of fly.
- Lady who goes camping with man must beware of evil intent.
- The man who leaps off cliff jumps to conclusion.
- Man who runs in front of car gets tired,
but a man who runs behind car gets exhausted.
- The man who eats many prunes gets a good run for the money.
- War does not determine who is right; it determines who is left.
- The man who fights with wife all day gets no piece at night.
- It takes many nails to build a crib, but only one screw to fill it.
- The man who drives like hell is likely to get there.
- The man who stands on toilet is high on pot.
- A wise man does not keep sled hammer and slow computer in the same room.
- The man who lives in glass house should change clothes in basement.
- The man who fish in other man's well often catches crabs.
And, CONFUCIUS DID NOT SAY. . .
"A lion will not cheat on his wife, but a Tiger Wood!"