Friday, July 20, 2018

Hahaha, what are you?

-------
Did you see that guy with a hole in his ear and makeup all over his face writing vulgar things on his skin about Donald Trump? Hahaha...
--------
Tinker
-------
@realDonaldTrump tweeted:
I got severely criticized by the Fake News Media for being too nice to President Putin. In the Old Days, they would call it Diplomacy. If I was loud & vicious, I would have been criticized for being too tough. Remember when they said I was too tough with Chairman Kim? Hypocrites!

MOBILE.TWITTER.COM
“I got severely criticized by the Fake News Media for being too nice to President Putin. In the Old Days they would call it Diplomacy. If I was loud & vicious, I would have been criticized for being too tough. Remember when they said I was too tough with Chairman Kim? Hypocrites!”
Thomas Williams - What is that old saying Mr. Presisent? "You don't need to explain to your friends because what you say and do is OK with them. And that you also don't need to explain to your enemies because they will not believe you even if you tell them the truth."
Manage


Reply1mEdited
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment