Thursday, January 31, 2019

About the difference that a good woman makes and mean to us in every way that I cannot begin to say.

Thomas Williams - Yes, because all of the women I learn to know about were absolutely wonderful. 

Starting with my own mother who would give you the shirt off of her back, and protect you with all the fire and passion in her. 

Who normally conveyed to me the real magic in her heart and minds about women loving us. Who seemed to always keep looking so beautiful in every way. To freely flatter us by giving her attention to us sharing every day making me feel so very proud that I would do anything for. 

The contrast in feelings over children by the people aborting choosing to kill instead of delivery. Aborting just because they can is like looking at all the wonders of a strong brave true woman struggling to give birth compared to seeing a female chose the evil of a true death cult instead.

The difference between a good woman and another person who is simply no good.
--------
Mari Hopkins Jerden commented on your photo.
Waiting for my grandson after school getting a break from the bitter Cold. What is happening to our country when you start killing babies at birth?

Comments
  • Thomas WilliamsI'm listening to The Rush Limbaugh radio broadcast and he's talking about how those people in New York must be insane Misfits of some kind? That's sickening, I want to meet the physician who is going to carry out that order to kill an unborn baby right before delivery.
    1
  • Mari Hopkins Jerden I can’t imagine a woman allowing herself to be a party to the murder of an innocent child! She’d have to be pure evil.
    1
    -------
    • Thomas Williams - Yes, because all of the women I learn to know about were absolutely wonderful. 

      Starting with my own mother who would give you the shirt off of her back, and protect you with all the fire and passion in her. 

      Who normally conveyed to me the real magic in her heart and minds about women loving us. Who seemed to always keep looking so beautiful in every way. To freely flatter us by giving her attention to us sharing every day making me feel so very proud that I would do anything for. 

      The contrast in feelings over children by the people aborting choosing to kill instead of delivery. Aborting just because they can is like looking at all the wonders of a strong brave true woman struggling to give birth compared to seeing a female chose the evil of a true death cult instead.

      The difference between a good woman and another person who is simply no good.

--------

No comments:

Post a Comment