Saturday, January 26, 2019

Heavenly Father I am heartily sorry and you can fill in the rest...

Thomas Williams - A real act of contrition is different than whatever you ever have done before hoping that you can have a real second chance.

Heavenly Father I am heartily sorry and you can fill in the rest...

The Catholic Church Act Of Contrition - "O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins because of Thy just punishments, but most of all because they offend Thee, my God, Who art all-good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasions of sin amen." 

I would probably say something like. Oh my God, I would do so many things differently now that I am asking the forgiveness of the people who loved me before I know better when I failed them in so many important ways. God, I am very sorry of my sins so can I have a second chance with those wonderful people again?
--------

--------

No comments:

Post a Comment