Thursday, January 31, 2019

I'm sharing with you a deeply kept secret so don't tell anyone, okay.

Thomas Williams - I'm sharing with you a deeply kept secret over how I'm having so much good luck surviving as I do. 

My grandson made me this cross to hang over my bed at night and for some reason, it's really magical. 

So all I need to do is touch it with the back of my hand and ask for forgiveness and alloué my wish is granted. So don't tell anyone, okay.
------
------
I never take this particular cross for granted when I go to sleep at night. Cuz I always look at it without touching by taking another glanced to understand what it means to me now. That when my life becomes very harsh again I do go and touch it to help me out some more. And then I always feel better afterward because it really does works for me.
--------

No comments:

Post a Comment