Saturday, April 20, 2019

Thirty years out of all eternity doesn't seem very fair at all, Lord.

Susan Marie Williams in the park with her husband, son, and squirrels.
---------
Thomas Williams 

The moments of our life is a grand and wonderful mystery that we keep hoping to understand and that how our chemistry in us form and creates the fabric of our body that becomes very intelligent in a brain that is not all that big compared to this seemingly limitless university. But nevertheless helping us to survive in an otherwise very harsh and dangerous environment that we know to be our world.

Realizing all along that we really don't have much time before what really happens to our body in death that seems completely unacceptable to most of us living now after seeing the death of our beautiful eyes, mind, and body changing from life into nothing but bones and ashes from what we once were and how that only repelled jerking me away from that kind of fate that we know to be real death all around me.

So I keep asking over and over again, "God almighty! Why force me into the mystery of death without giving me enough time to know my own life better?"

What kind of love is this Lord? Because where do I go with the right attitude with so little time to use it when all I want is my girl back anyway. That the passionate reason I pushed to have the right attitude, to begin with, was for love sake and sharing our friendships together. But she died and is not here anymore, now what?

Thirty years out of all eternity doesn't seem very fair at all, Lord.
---------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_KjG068lFk


Je T'aime Moi Non Plus ( Instru
---------

No comments:

Post a Comment