Friday, July 3, 2020

"NFL QB Kyler Murray will kneel during anthem, says he doesn’t ‘Give a f***’"- Wow, I believe Kyle Murray and how he doesn't have the ability to be your true friend.

  • Thomas Williams - This guy doesn't like us because your skin color is white and he has a fear complex being around white people using symbols like the American flag to put on a show justifying following a political illusion that he is without racial sin. I don't believe him and wish he would keep his fears to himself and stop acting like a baby who can't control his feeling in public. I was going to a football game but now I'm not, because I don't like that kind of public weakness.
  • Danny DrennanHe ain't worth a shit anyway, he needs to be picking a cotton cause that's all he has the intelligence for. ...
  • Hal ClarkI Don't Give a " - - - - " about You and Fellow PRO Football !. I Stopped Watching when the Ass Kaepernick Started Nealing anyways!
  • Lion Jim Cox The cards just lost more fans.
  • Angelo Rollo The NFL will suffer the consequences!
--------

No comments:

Post a Comment