Friday, April 26, 2024

Jesus never quits loving you.

Thomas Williams - Facebook

The longer I live, the more wonderful God's spiritual friendship becomes to me.


Jimmy Cason - Looking good!

Thomas Williams - I felt good, feeling healthy going to the grocery, taking this picture that shows me squinting because the sunlight shining into my face was never the less warm and content beneath my image. Matters of the heart and God's spiritual friendship that feels greater than me are hard to see sometimes. Yes, I was born with handsome features, but I learned early in my life that how we think and feel about ourselves is more important, and understanding the friendship of Jesus helped me walk down a happier path. Jesus chooses you to love, helping to save your soul, and how the best feelings happen when you reciprocate his friendship. Jesus' spiritual friendship seems to touch me just as this sunlight does, warm and healthy.

We went here to stop and eat our sandwich taking a break from the responsibility of raising children after working on the jobs we used to pay the bills. One of the nice places under the Oak trees of gray hanging moss by a small lake is City Park, New Orleans.

Jesus walks beside you in real life, everywhere you go, and though you might move away from him, you can always find him again wanting to be with you. Jesus never quits loving you.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment