Sunday, April 21, 2024

Slam, bam, wam in love.

Thomas Williams - Facebook

In the quiet moments of my life, I always search for a way to talk about the people who love me. Worthy of their beauty and value to me. You see this genuine smile on my face. They, the woman and man, people in my life who loved me, put it there. If you think my smile's nice-looking, you should have met them now seeing me after 84 years, shows you how well they treated me.

And how I went along with their love, adding these treasured moments of having the privilege to love them back is in the compartment of my mind's eye emotions I can share with you oh so carefully afraid of harming their beauty.

Susan Marie, baby son David, Daughter Brenda, and Husband, me. The Wall Street Bull in New York City, New York.

Our life became alive walking down Canal St window shopping, seeing what we might buy after a time, living so much in love together. That was exciting and adventurous.


We knew while walking to the Carrollton Theater Up Town New Orleans on our first date we were quickly becoming deep friends with the touch of the right feeling growing stronger. Laughing over accepting one another so easily chases away the bitterness and fears we experience with other people before we meet. Slam, bam, wam in love. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alvEUFJtMw8

Betcha By Golly Wow- Stylistics


------

No comments:

Post a Comment