Friday, April 19, 2024

We still live around monsters.

 Thomas Williams - Facebook

I can't help but think about the men and women who lived in America before, along with my mother and father. They loved living here in the United States, raising a family, and getting along as best they could under the political environment and economic advantages or disadvantages back then. The people we elected and running our U.S. government seem worse than ever before. More evil than the people before who we are stuck living in the same time and place. I will never forgive them for hurting innocent people. They were no better and Probably the worst tyrants that ever lived. The people you elected into the United States government over this decade are the Criminals now.

May be a black-and-white image of 1 person and text that says ''The world was to me a secret whichi I desired to divine.'

----

No comments:

Post a Comment