Friday, December 1, 2017

All of that NFL news just made everything worse for me.

----------
Thomas Williams and Breitbart shared a link.
----------
Thomas Williams

All of that NFL news just made everything worse for me.

Because I don't respect the bribery trying to buy off the NFL football player from kneeling before our country's flag and national anthem.

Protesting white policeman enforcing this country's laws. Or not having the decency to respect for 3 minutes the service that the American people gave to this country's Military in peacetime and war. Just because the NFL football players have a bone to pick with our country's Government authorities.

Frankly, who doesn't have a bitter feeling about this country's U.S. Government authorities?

No, this kind of news just makes the NFL look worse to me. So now I will avoid all of the people connected with this country's NFL for real.
----------

No comments:

Post a Comment