Thursday, May 9, 2019

"LIVE: President Trump in Panama City Beach, FL"

----------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2R-X6drRJI

LIVE: President Trump in Panama City Beach, FL
----------
Thomas Williams

MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Christopher Wray, and James Comey says the FBI investigates and doesn't spy.

 So I'm turning away in revulsion with friends like that who need enemies? God almighty, I can barely listen to the conversations from some of my own countrymen these days cuz it sounds so politically correct feminized in the wrong way on a male that sounds weak and corrupted I can hardly listen to them anymore without turning away in disgust. Because what has happened to the dignity and honor of men anymore? Protecting your own self-esteem by controlling your own feelings is not apart of this country real-time repugnance generation.
----------
House Judiciary Committee Holds William Barr In Contempt Of Congress
----------

No comments:

Post a Comment