Thursday, May 9, 2019

Protecting your own self-esteem by controlling your own feelings is not apart of this country real-time repugnant generation.

--------
Perhaps he should leave

TEAPARTYPAC.ORG
Pete Buttigieg Slams MAGA, Says America Was “Never As Great As Advertised” (Tea Party PAC) – The Democrats, in their shock and confusion that the Trump MAGA message actually resonated with many of the Americans they long took for granted, seem to have decided to double-down on anti-American me...
Comments


  • Kasich Law Perhaps he can go back to booty giggling full time.
    1
    ------
  • Kent Allen - I can't help it, every time I see his name I say ButtPlug... it's so appropriate
    3
    ------
  • Thomas Williams - MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Christopher Wray, and James Comey says the FBI investigates and doesn't spy.

    So I'm turning away in revulsion with friends like that who need enemies? God almighty, I can barely listen to the conversations from some of my own countrymen these days cuz it sounds so politically correct feminized in the wrong way on a male that sounds weak and corrupted I can hardly listen to them anymore without turning away in disgust. Because what has happened to the dignity and honor of men anymore? Protecting your own self-esteem by controlling your own feelings is not apart of this country real-time repugnant generation.
--------

No comments:

Post a Comment