Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Fixing elections will not be tolerated.

 Thomas Williams, because I had a friendly mother and father, church, school, and neighborhood, of course, I grew up feeling like friendship was very important in my life as I became older, learning about wealth and power, politics, criminality, and good and bad. I'm convinced friendship is very important to the community and our country. True friends are not so vain as to put their vanity over each other's health, mental stability, moral capacity, and friendly feelings. Simply put, don't lie to your friends.

The House of Representatives passed the Save America Act like the American people wanted. Guess who stopped it from becoming law. The Republican Majority Senate- I just heard funny boy Kennedy from Louisiana, who talks deliberately humorous, thinks he's a wise a**, smart country-wise boy. He ain't a wise, smart, country-wise boy to me when he's defending scunk like Thune. I'm not gonna vote for him. We wanted that {Save America Act} put into law to protect our election. To make them absolutely honest, we're not going to forgive you, Republican Senate. You are working with the enemy within our government, helping them fix the election to their advantage, and that behavior is intolerable. 
--

No comments:

Post a Comment