Thomas Williams
The Rockefeller liberal Republican Party was part of George HW Bush's politics; he claimed to be liberal as much as anything else. Ronald Reagan made him Vice President.
You know the rest of that political history. I don’t need to remind you how George HW Bush pushed aside all of Ronald Reagan's conservative policies, and, in fact, reinstalled Woodrow Wilson's one-world order, liberal give-away politics to the other nations' social societies around the world. You and I have been fighting against that Republican liberal politics ever since then.
Donald Trump is trying to change that politics in his White House using common sense instead, and you have seen the resistance he received from the Democrat and Republican establishment, members helped along by the liberal media in the back pockets of Corporate America's big Bankers.
Frankly, I believe Glenn Beck's television presentation is truthful about the political aftereffects we've suffered because of the 1913 to 1921 Woodrow Wilson Presidency. Agreement making Germany responsible for that war, demanding restitution from the German people. With Europe after the 1st World War.
Everyone has problems, and no one is perfect, but this country's U.S. government liberal policies are well on the way to destroying everything we have or are going to accomplish. I don’t have any faith in the people going along with these liberal policies, believing we will become destroyed ourseves over a short time,

No comments:
Post a Comment