Saturday, September 26, 2026

I love people being a good person.

I give honorable rankings and badges to the good people in the quiet of my eyes that other people do not see because of my age, 86, and still living.

Real love is hard to achieve, and much harder than I ever dreamed before because of ourselves. This good attitude is a great achievement over a lifetime if you can get there.

Thomas Williams

I am shocked at the mistreatment of the American people over the years by the liberal media and politicians whom the American people trusted to conduct the people's government affairs fairly, while the American people worked all day long. Instead, the liberal media, politicians, and corporate America coalition in the shadow government deep state club became so bad at stealing so many things and operating in such a sleazy, deceitful way.

The American people living now in 2026 can hardly afford the food they eat. There is no humor in this kind of evil.
Is the U.S. Capitol Building a clear reflection of what is expected of a good person?

---

No comments:

Post a Comment