Sunday, September 27, 2026

The only thing I know a little bit about is living.

Shared with Public
Our human energy and emotions become friends with a good person, like yourself. Falling in love more deeply, spiritually, with your friend's soul is a deeper kind of companionship I once took for granted from my Mother and Father, relatives, friends, strangers alike.
I wanted it to last for the rest of our lives with Susan, who I had nothing but gratitude and appreciation for. I thought we had a long time left to live. I was wrong about that.
This Longevity thing was not in my control. Susan passed away after thirty years of marriage. She was forty-six, and I was older, thinking she would outlive me for real. I was sadly wrong about that, too. Unwillingly suffered the consequences of her death. Death became unreal to me after that final moment- her life stopped because of something invisible; I knew nothing about it.
Loving my wife was life, a feeling of happiness and comfort being together through the ups and downs of reality. She died in 2002, and I'm still alive, 86 years old, and life and death have never changed. It always stays the same. I don't know death. Death is unreal to me. It took Susan's life, the woman I deeply loved. 
-----
The only thing I know a little bit about is living.
----

No comments:

Post a Comment