Thursday, October 8, 2026

By their fruit you will know them” {Matthew 7:16}

 Sharon Williams

🎙️ Chris and I have had such a wonderful time talking about Presidentess on podcasts these past few weeks, and our conversation with Alan Lowe on American FLOTUS was especially enjoyable!
Alan asked terrific questions and gave us the opportunity to really dig into Julia Gardiner Tyler's extraordinary life, the surprises we encountered in our research, and why we felt her story deserved a fresh look.
We're delighted with how this conversation turned out, and I hope you'll give it a listen!https://americanpotus.org/american-flotus...
Thank you, Alan, for such an engaging conversation!  And special thanks to First Ladies Association for Research and Education - FLARE
—
Thomas Williams
I am impressed with your writing and story about Christopher J. Leary. You guys are the best.
Years earlier, in her mother's Baton Rouge, LA, yard, Sheron and her Uncle Thomas Williams took a picture of them together; Sheron was around 3 years old.
Real life is worth living if only we knew more about our true value in this world. By their fruit you will know them” {Matthew 7:16}
—

No comments:

Post a Comment