Thursday, October 8, 2026

This is not your Father's Democratic party but communist instead.


Deanna Rashell

MUSE? So I’m hearing a lot about this. I know it’s part of Meta, but I’ve also heard that it’s extremely invasive of your privacy, that it can get into your financials and all of your personal emails and text messages. Does anybody have any information on this or do you know how to protect certain things on your computer or should you just use this on a separate computer where you never access any of your financials or how do you keep it from reading certain things? 
🎭🏆Actress 🎬🏆Filmmaker 🎯FULLY PREPARED & DELIVERING MORE THAN PROMISED! 🔗 Links 👇
----
Thomas Williams
I had a natural trust in this country's two-party system, government institutions, and Corporate America's business abilities; now it has been proven to me that those same people I trusted are wrong, and I do not give the same trust or benefit of the dought I once did before. If we are to trust the media as we did before, you must verify their truthfulness from now on.
Understand that even this country's liberal media have carried the water for communists too. Imagine this. It had to be proven before I realised that fact was true. Evil lives here, so be very aware.

----

No comments:

Post a Comment