Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Let's bake a cake everyone likes


Tinker
If you came to me and asking me how much would I charge you for a very nice looking Gay Same Sex Marriage Wedding Cake, what would I do. Even though you know that I love Jesus with all of my heart, and sometimes also vote Republican.

To tell you the truth I would simply ask you what colors would you like, what size, and how would you want me to decorate it. Because I could not be a very good judge of your soul in the best spiritual insight days in my life. So who am I to judge anyone else when it comes to matters of the heart?

All I really know is that I like being friends to the people who would like to be friendly with me too. We don't need to go any further than that, right.
I would also need to tell you the truth and say to you that I really don't know how to bake a cake, because I am a master machinist instead. And that I am just trying to be a good friend, and that you will need to go find a real Baker who would like to make a Wedding Cake everyone likes.

And pray that after we run out of time here on earth that we can all go to heaven anyway in spite of out differences.
----------

Leaders Of Indiana Companies 'Deeply Concerned' Over LGBT Discrimination Law


The Huffington Post  |  By
  • Posted: 03/30/2015 7:08 pm EDT
----------

No comments:

Post a Comment