Tuesday, March 31, 2015

You don't want to change. Well! Neither do I so can't we still be friends?


"That the Bible condemns homosexuality as an immoral and unnatural sin. Leviticus 18:22 identifies homosexual sex as an abomination, a detestable sin. Romans 1:26-27 declares homosexual desires and actions to be shameful, unnatural, lustful, and indecent. First Corinthians 6:9 states that homosexuals are unrighteous and will not inherit the kingdom of God. Since both homosexual desires and actions are condemned in the Bible, it is clear that homosexuals “marrying” is not God’s will, and would be, in fact, sinful."

Tinker

Why would I want to be close friend with people who don't want to be friendly to me. After hearing and seeing people in our population try and twist other people arms politically and in an unfair way against me, because I don't agree with the people who have joined the socially popular gay community LGBT. I am not surprise to see a lot of social intolerant hypocrisy. So I don't want to be friends with them either if they keep trying to hurt me. And if you don't want to be nice to me because I love Jesus that is something that will always get in the way of you and I liking each other like we should. Because I really do love Jesus and all the wise guys television jokes making fun of me loving Jesus will not change this social reality between us now.
If you don't respect me for my feeling that I just told you about then there is nothing that I can do about that. I totally disagree with same sex marriage when of course marriage is between a man and woman and that can't be changed because that is simply the facts of life.
There is no argument with the difference between us then, now, or tomorrow, because I totally disagree. You seem to be afraid to love me back so there is nothing that I can do about that.
----------

Ind. to ‘clarify’ new law decried as anti-gay


By Sandhya Somashekhar and Mark Berman March 30 at 8:32 PM
Republican lawmakers in Indiana promised Monday to amend a religious liberties bill that critics have labeled as anti-gay, bowing to protests that have rapidly spread to several other states considering similar measures.
----------

No comments:

Post a Comment