Friday, December 11, 2015

Sitting home alone...

----------
Thomas Williams

I don't like being by myself because feeling lonely is a cruel thing to touch us and the only way out of that kinder of pain is to simply fall asleep.

Hoping that someone comes over to be with me tomorrow, and help chase away this terrible empty feeling. I heard someone say that there are worse things than death. And feeling the loss of everyone that I loved like this must be what they were talking about.

And I fear that my mistakes have contribute to me becoming one of the people who has also lost our soul, along with my time on earth. And that would just about cave in my chest, where my heart is. So I am very afraid that I have already lost my soul without knowing it. That I will find that shocking news out for sure after the moment of my death.

That is my worse fear. Because I feel like that I can almost stand losing my life here with you, even though I love this life sometime more than myself.
But what seems to make me the most nervous about death is the reality of losing my soul because of something that I said, or done, to the people who really loved me in my lifetime. And that I failed to be kind to them when that mattered the most to them, my love ones.

That I might have really lost my own soul because of my own crazy meanness. Wow! You know I am having a bad turn when I suddenly feel like a Washington DC establishment Republican.
----------
This above all - to thine own self be true, and it must follow, as night follows day, thou canst not then be false to any man.

 William Shakespeare quotes 
-----------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vliI_iJuKcw&list=RDvliI_iJuKcw#t=84

Irma Thomas - Wish someone would care

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment