Monday, July 4, 2016

I am also tired of being polite to this country's media.



Thomas Williams

I am also tired of being polite to this country's media that is always lying, exaggerating, and misleading the viewers all day long.

Because obviously our society would be so much better off if we heard a better class of people reporting the news to us instead.

So whenever I meet a live media person now I will go ahead and tell them what I think about their dirty rotten media Show that they keep broadcasting to us these days.
---------
Donald J. Trump is accusing NBC's Meet the Press of being "biased" against him.

Host Chuck Todd is "totally biased against me," Trump tweeted.
hill.cm
---------

Just watched @meetthepress and how totally biased against me Chuck Todd, and the entire show, is against me.The good news-the people get it!
---------

No comments:

Post a Comment