Saturday, July 9, 2016

I'll be friends if you want too.

Thomas Williams

We all have problems. So protest your own personal problems on your own time, and not mind. Because I do not presume to go into your personal problems and I have enough problems of my own.

I like to use my discretion and manners when I am in privet, or in public.

I am also noticing that since a Black man assassin shot down 12 Dallas police officers, killing five. CNN, and the others TV Networks are trying to detach this kind of violence from Black Lives Matters.

The Black Lives Matter protesters are very misinformed and I am beginning to think that they do not care if that is true anyway. Because the Black Lives protesters want to be able to make themselves whole again. With a history of living in America as slaves, getting raped, abused, and tortured and enduring racial discrimination ever since.

Because they feel like that Black people are still living in a very white hypocritical Society today. That black people were hung from trees for God sakes, and suffered the indignity of being treated like they are stupid people, just because of the color of their skin.

Black Lives Matters wants black Justice in America, and will not settle for anything else starting now, and into the future living in America. Well! So now I know what the Black Lives protesters really wants from the rest of us living in America today.

So all I can tell them is I like people because of themselves and would like to be left alone from other people personal problems. So if I am treated with respect, I also give respect. And of course this country's population will not allow the assassinating of this country's police officers, and will not be tolerated.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
---------

No comments:

Post a Comment