Friday, July 8, 2016

Not true Newt Gingrich.

Newt Gingrich · Trending

Newt Gingrich just dropped the most woke statement from Republicans in a…
m.mic.com|By Mathew Rodriguez
------
Richard Huhn
Richard Huhn I call bullshit blacks have just think all the special days and needs they get this country is so double standard
Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams Bull talk Newt!. Black people or progressives politicians cannot see any better about social morality as anyone else of a different race, or religion.
Michelle Renee Phillips
Michelle Renee Phillips SERIOUSLY did you just say that it's dangerous for America to keep the people in power in Washington that has done so much to escalate racial tensions in America for Votes!
Patrick Castronovo
Patrick Castronovo Spare us the patronizing white guilt! I hope Trump doesn't pick you!
Michelle Renee Phillips
-------
John Pertoso Sr. I don't like Hillary-style politics.
Patrick Castronovo
-------
Theresa Colonna
Theresa Colonna I don't know call me crazy call me what you want, what I think the Dallas shooting was professionally organized ,professional snipers ,I feel like this is another kill list on the Clinton side, to take everybody's mind off of her as usual notice people every time the news covers her something happens.
John Pertoso Sr.
John Pertoso Sr. I really hope not. As much as I dislike HRC and BHO, I don't think they're directly responsible for it, but their race baiting from them and the crooked media was definitely a catalyst. Moreover, since it's confirmed that the shooters are black muslims...See More
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 mins
Brenda Myers
Brenda Myers HI THERESA, I THOUGHT THE SAME THING!!! I BELIEVE ISIS PLAYED A BIG PART IN THIS HORRIFIC SHOOTING. DIVIDE AND CONQUER!!!!
--------

No comments:

Post a Comment