Friday, July 8, 2016

Police officers are my friend who I respect a lot.

Barack Obama is at least condemning all of this now. But as far as I can tell, the boat that he and his minions launched has already sailed.

The horses are out of the barn over all of this and if I were a policeman today I would go shine shoes before I would listen to all of this racist insanity talk going on today.

Would you put up with the ugly protest and violent behavior that you see the police putting up with now? I think that the police are to tolerant with these ugly racial accusations directed at them.
If I were a policeman I would be totally livid.

Because those policeman in Dallas had nothing at all to do with the shooting in Baton Rouge and Minnesota. And how does Barack Obama know that the black people who were shoot in Baton Rouge or Minnesota, were shot because they were black?

Maybe they were shot because of another reason.

Nothing warrants assassinating men and women because they are wearing a policeman uniform.

So I'm voting for Donald Trump.
-----
Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams: Honesty and respect is the best policy in my life and yours. says Donald Trump.
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment