Thursday, July 21, 2016

What about you and me demanding better from this country's News Media.

Article courtesy of Conservative Tribune. The Black Lives Matter group has been criticized for promoting violence against police officers, and many have held them…
glennbeck.com
------
Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams: What about you and me demanding better from this country's News Media.

When I see people doing good deeds for other people like helping a child, or an old person with a helping hand. I feel very good knowing that our population is just full of a lot of humanitarian spirit and behavior all over this world.

So when I also see the media exploiting bad behavior of the people who are just no good in our society. I feel tormented that if we would only stop listing to the Media gossip and sensationalizing the news just for more TV rating. I become flustered by what might be a good way for us to at least tell the media to go up the street with all of their ugly talk. And we demand a more honest TV Networks reporting the Daily News or else we refuse to listen.

Making that part of our daily life just that much more pleasant, and civilized.
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment