Tuesday, October 4, 2016

LSU Head Coach Ed Orgeron Press Conference and more.

http://www.dandydon.com/media_gallery.php?id=972

Ed Orgeron Press Luncheon - Post Mizzou

DandyDon.com’s Media Gallery

Our media library contains a mélange of photos and videos taken from various sources - some are my own, while others are publicly shared from external sources like YouTube. If you have a publicly shared photo or video that you would like for me to consider including here, please let me know!

LSU QB Play:

Every Etling Run and Pass Against Mizzou

-----------
Thomas Williams

LSU offense gave me everything that I was looking for in the way coach Ed Orgeron managed the LSU coaching staff and players.

Only a more improve passing QB would make what I saw Saturday Night any better. So what more should the LSU AD University President Board of Supervisors be looking for? Ed Orgeron displayed all the attributes of a college football coach that will only get better. "Geaux Tigers!"



-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment