Friday, October 28, 2016

When they speak I listen.

I love the American people, so how about you.
Thomas Williams

I like to read and see the Black American people simply be themselves when they talk to the today liberal media about politics in America. Take a look see at this surprise of the morally immoral fourth estate employee asking a Black American about Donald Trump.

MSNBC Gives Mic To Black Family To SLAM Trump- It Does NOT Work In Their Favor 


 "MSNBC reporter Jacob Rascon turned the microphone over to a black family at a Trump rally." 
“Well, I think Trump is reaching out all citizens including African-Americans,” responded Trina. “He’s trying to address a problem. It should not be a problem if you address there is something wrong, and you have a plan that wants to help people.”
“That’s what a president should do for us. He should reach out and try to help people and address problems that’s going on in our country.”
“My word to all black Americans, one thing I would like to say, is let’s not be deceived,” Gloria answered. “Look at the record. Look at the promises that have been made over the past from the Democratic party.”

No comments:

Post a Comment