Friday, October 28, 2016

What is with these mainstream Presidential election polls because they look just like the daily media trying to give Hillary Clinton a 12 point advantage she doesn't have.?












"I can't breath"

Thomas Williams

Folks! CNN and the rest of this country media must be worried. The way that the media keep pressing against Donald Trump getting elected as the President of the United States.

The Heavy voter turnout must be a benefit for Trump, I would think. I have a hard time believing the voter excitement surges would be for Clinton.

I am convinced that Trump may very well be correct in his suggestion of massive voter fraud.

Because I now think the Dems will do anything to hold onto executive power.
--------

Erica Garner blasts Clinton campaign over discussions staffers had about her father’s death in WikiLeaks emails 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/erica-garner-rips-clinton-camp-emails-father-death-article-1.2847478

--------
I'm troubled by the revelation that you and this campaign actually discussed "using" Eric Garner ... Why would you want to "use" my dad?
--------

No comments:

Post a Comment