Wednesday, November 16, 2016

America on the move by eliminating the media bigerity, and middlemen.


Thomas Williams

Ha ha ha...lol. The Mainstream media and some people who are stuck in the past and acting like they like slavery.

Because the past seems to be this country's media present, and future, So thank God for the American people who still live on trust, bravery, and truth.

Giving Donald Trump the chance to take the American US Government in the right direction again.
--------
If the election were based on total popular vote I would have campaigned in N.Y. Florida and California and won even bigger and more easily
--------
Australia, New Zealand, and more. I am always available to them. is just upset that they looked like fools in their coverage of me.
--------
I have received and taken calls from many foreign leaders despite what the failing said. Russia, U.K., China, Saudi Arabia, Japan,
--------
The failing story is so totally wrong on transition. It is going so smoothly. Also, I have spoken to many foreign leaders.
------------
I am not trying to get "top level security clearance" for my children. This was a typically false news story.
--------
Tinker
No one has been punching back on this country's media bias until now in the way President-Elect Donald Trump is doing. I for one feel much healthier for Donald Trump bravery against the media barrels of Ink.
--------

No comments:

Post a Comment