Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Staying strong, brave, and true to that spirit.

I will be holding a major news conference in New York City with my children on December 15 to discuss the fact that I will be leaving my great business in total - in order to fully focus on running the country in order to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
While I am not mandated to do this under the law, I feel it is visually important, as President, to in no way have a conflict of interest with my various businesses. Hence, legal documents are being crafted which take me completely out of business operations. The Presidency is a far more important task!
Comments
Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams: Sometimes I feel like that the United States is the land that my countrymen developed forming this US Government movement of freedom because they are the chosen people of God. Blessed in spite of themselves by God at the right time and place to keep up the spirit of Gods divine attitude spread across this growing nation. For and by the people feeling that great spirit who are lucky like that because we were chosen to be and live in the likeness of our creator. Staying strong, brave, and true to that spirit.
Like · Reply · 3 mins · Edited
Chris De La Rocha
Chris De La Rocha Well, at least we can depend on Donald Trump to bring public awareness towards the devastation in Gatlinburg... Obama would, but obviously, he is still mourning over the loss of Fidel Castro and that Muslim terrorist up at Ohio state.
Like · Reply · 2,541 · 46 mins
Keith Franke
Keith Franke Carrier staying put keeping 1000 jobs in Indiana Trump doesn't even have his hand on the Bible yet and he's already done more than that POS Obama did in 8 years.
Like · Reply · 46 · 35 mins
Bhanu Prakash Sharma
Bhanu Prakash Sharma I'm from INDIA you're a blessing for the whole world. Thank you, American Trump voters, for what you did, it will probably save the west we are with you, Trump. Make America Great Again !!
Like · Reply · 1,999 · 27 mins · Edited
---------

No comments:

Post a Comment