Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The spirit of the thing is the thing.

Thomas Williams

Anthony Scalia was wrong about flag burning being a part of the First Amendment. Because of we the people protecting the flag of our country and without the flag being protected by the population in this country you have no Constitution.

Just like when Jesus said: "And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me." Luke 22:19

The cloth, color, stars, in our Flag is the spirit of my countrymen devotion of their duty to his American family. That the American Flag represent the men and women who gave their life defending our country's way of life. That the spirit of the thing is the thing and if someone deliberately burns our country's flag they are burning me.

So I will not dismiss these very ugly evil aggressive acts against my country flag every again. So whoever is incline to express that destructive act against our American Flag? I will, in turn, express my feeling against them here, now, and always.

--------

--------

No comments:

Post a Comment