Friday, November 18, 2016

The brave spirit of the American Indians

----------
Thomas Williams

When I was looking at the movie "The last of the Mohicans" and I became touched by the brave spirit of the American Indians who lived in America long before you and I were born.

Before the white eyes ever first walk ashore after traveling from far across the mighty Oceans. These American native Indians were attacking each other tribes, for dominance in the area that they live on here in America at that time.

Then our ancestors of you and I were also involved with fighting with the American Indians for this same land that they were living on also.

So after understanding all about that part of our American history the spirit of those Indians who lived and died on this land because of war and otherwise, their spirit somehow still live and keep touching me from time to time.

So as I remember what I do know about them back then, this song especially seems to bring everything about those Indians back alive once again to me living in the valleys, hills, and plains with you and me here now, listen.
----------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGt_KpgXymU


----------

No comments:

Post a Comment