Wednesday, August 23, 2017

I will not waste my vote to elect one of those corrupted Political Party members who hired Deep State sellout James Clapper ever again.


James Clapper National Intelligence 2010 to 2017)
----------
See Video and read more;
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/08/22/james_clapper_i_question_trumps_fitness_wonder_if_he_is_looking_for_a_way_out.html

James Clapper: I Question Trump's Fitness For Office, Wonder If He Is "Looking For A Way Out"




----------
Tinker

I will vote against Tweedledee & Tweedledum two but one in the same brothers, meaning the Democrat or Republican candidates running for political office in 2018.

I will not waste my vote again on those corrupted Political Party members who have a fail-safe system of keeping the US Government running like the Washington DC establishment wants it to run.

Sending another political party member back into their cushy jobs in this government US Congress.

If President Trump doesn't get another thing done from here on out he has opened my eyes into how the Washington DC establishment is really running our country's US Government.

And that the people in the DC establishment today hate Trump because of that Fact.
----------

No comments:

Post a Comment