Wednesday, August 23, 2017

The fight against our Country's Washington DC establishment P/C politics today, in 2017 America.

-------------
"They are trying to take away our history and our heritage.’
-------
-------------
Unlucky R Us.
The people running Washington DC now are nothing more than social criminals compared to the way our country's forefather intended for the US Republic to be run. So I keep seeing Barack Obama, Bill, and Hillary Clinton, as only a sorry reflection of how they should be performing in this country's three branches of Government today.
Just like the Golden Age of American popular music in mid early twenty century that sounds just as good to me now, as it was popular then. Like Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra, George Gershwin, and Duke Ellington, that still lingers after all those years. Because the quality of their music was simply the height of human accomplishment in creating songs for us to hear.
On the other-hand, the music being played now doesn't have the same high-class artistry that this world population had back then today. So I play the old songs whenever I can as I try and ignore this racket these so called musicians keep playing now, by the music makers in their own mind.
-------------
Drop offensive name: Dan Snyder, owner of the NFL Redskins, has announced today that the team is dropping " Washington " from the team name, and it will henceforth be simply known as, "The Redskins."
It was reported that he finds the word 'Washington' imparts a negative image of poor leadership, mismanagement, corruption, cheating, lying, and graft, and is not a fitting role-model for young fans of football.
-------------
Theresa Franklin, Neither is his team
Like · Reply · 8 Mins
-------
Thomas Williams, Ha ha ha. good old American humor, I knew you well.
Like · Reply · 1 min
--------
Michael Brunner, Don't care I have dropped the whole sport. There was a lot of sports in my family going up. Football and Baseball were big. The one thing that sticks in my head and I'm sure my father's presence in these sports helped too was that they were American sports. They helped me learn to be a Patriotic... So I think I've loved these sports because I LOVE AMERICA. This country and the men and women who have serviced and died for this country are bigger and more honorable than a little game of football... I will always choose AMERICA... The NFL can kiss my ass
-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment