Monday, January 28, 2019

Do you believe that I'm still lost in love with you, anyway?

--------
Thomas Williams - I often talk to the invisible when speaking to you who was forced to leave me like I was before we met. Do you realize you died 16 years ago and all those years kind of disappear with each new passing year since then to me?

I spent most of my time with our children much like before when you were here too. Enjoying our life together as much as we can. So do you know that you now have grandchildren and great-grandchildren? Hahahaha, how about that?

Wow! I had no idea that we would go all this far together just because you took a shine to me on Hillary Street, New Orleans. I was so flattered Sue over how you felt about me that I started walking on air, and when we had our first son, Tom. I simply went to heaven on earth.

That I don't really know how this is all going to play out so I will just keep speaking to the invisible when talking to you, Ok?
--------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZiq84hM74g


Air Supply - Lost In Love (best audio)
--------

No comments:

Post a Comment