Monday, January 28, 2019

" You said it all Mr."

Ron Cutrera shared a post. 

Comments
  • Linda LeBlancYou said it all Mr.
    1
    -------
  • Bob Bonvillian I am a product of old America where your word was your bond, you respected others you worked hard raised and supported your family never looked for a free ride and lead a normal drug free life , I never blamed anyone for my mistakes , most of them were self-inflicted, I am not a fan of new America where political correctness and liberal stupidy rules the day . and if anyone disagrees with what I said I will not hate you or protest scream and carry on, we all have a right to our opinions
    2
    -------
  • Thomas Williams This present-day generation ghoulish ugly mean behavior by the Democrats Party is ok with this country's mainstream media these days.
    --------
--------

No comments:

Post a Comment