Monday, January 28, 2019

The real Donald Trump who is now the 45th President if the United States. Donald J. Trump -‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump 20h20 hours ago "BUILD A WALL & CRIME WILL FALL!"


-------
After all that I have done for the Military, our great Veterans, Judges (99), Justices (2), Tax & Regulation Cuts, the Economy, Energy, Trade & MUCH MORE, does anybody really think I won’t build the WALL? Done more in the first two years than any President! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
-------
 14 hours ago
Never thought I’d say this but I think and have even less understanding of the Wall negotiations than the folks at FAKE NEWS CNN & NBC! Look to final results! Don’t know how my poll numbers are so good, especially up 19% with Hispanics?
-------
Jens Stoltenberg, NATO Secretary General, just stated that because of me NATO has been able to raise far more money than ever before from its members after many years of decline. It’s called burden sharing. Also, more united. Dems & Fake News like to portray the opposite!
-------
BUILD A WALL & CRIME WILL FALL!
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment