Thursday, April 25, 2024

I have been lucky all of my life because of love.

 Thomas Williams - Facebook

We saw each other from afar while walking toward each other, and how the right moment became appropriate to meet because she is a mature woman to be respected to stop being strangers and becoming friends, perhaps lovers. We liked each other right away from a distance, seeing one another around the neighborhood as neighbors but always strangers. We were single and attracted in about every way, knowing the danger of rejection. Hahaha, and when we did walk up to one another, we naturally reached out to hold each other hand without saying a word, glad for this moment at last.

We stayed close friends and lovers until her death, passing at the age of 26 with failed kidneys and how back in the 60s that was fatal. I thought I would be a bachelor for the rest of my life, going out with Go Go girls now and then until I met Susan. Falling in love once more and married for 30 years with three children until Susan's death at 46.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzA8gwfJr9I

Thomas Williams

I have been lucky all of my life because of the natural nature of women and their womanly instinct to love guys like me, rescuing my heart from a cruel, lonely experience until my death. Unloved and lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88ysQcoZUNY

Make Someone Happy

----

No comments:

Post a Comment